Success follows Success Cyber Gateway in Phase-II
of HITEC City, offers all the facilities offered in Cyber Towers,
all over again.. The building is designed as per Vastu Shastra,
the ancient Indian Science of architecture. In the shape of a giant
arch, it stands as a gateway to the rest of HITEC City.. so is named
- 866,000 sq.ft of office space - over 8
acres of land
Elegance meets efficiency -
impressive glass façade, landscaped gardens, plush waiting lounge
Range of spaces - unit sizes
from 1700 sq.ft. to 36,000 sq.ft or multiples thereof
Gracious spaces Increased
floor-to-floor height, large column-free areas and ample parking
areas on ground and mezzanine floors
management systems - ensures round-the-clock services
Assured quality power
DieselGenerator backup for critical loads, server room
AirConditioning, Air Handling Units and all common services
communications Fibre optic link to earth stations and Cyber
- All the services (Power, data & voice
connectivity, AirConditioning, etc.) available up to the doorstep
- Direct (Optic fibre / E-CAT5 cable)
connectivity to earth stations in HITEC City for data
- Ample vertical transportation
- Building maintenance by L&T Infocity
- World-class address
- RCC Framed structure with post tensioned
- Floor to floor height of 4.25 metres and
large column free space.
- Homogeneous vitrified flooring for
- Marble flooring for lobby staircase &
Kota stone flooring for emergency staircase.
- Centralised air-conditioning
- Comprehensive Fire Protection System
including Hydrant, Automatic Sprinkler and fire detection &
- High quality reliable power from State
power utility through redundant feeders and dedicated 33 KV
- Back up DieselGenerator plant.
- Separate distribution boards at each
floor level of emergency lighting, raw power and computer system
- Self-contained maintenance free battery
back ups for common area lighting.
- Backbone structured cabling using Optic
Fibre, ECAT - 5 and CAT - 3 cables.
- Building Automation System.
- Public Address, Background Music,
Intercom, Security Access Systems.
- Ample vertical transportation through 12
high-speed passenger elevators and 4 large service elevators.
- Connectivity to other phases of HITEC City.
The services for various systems will be available in the common
lobby from where these will have to be tapped off and extended into
the office by the occupants.