|To Provide World Class Infrastructure Facilities for the IT industry under one roof. |
|HITEC City is a state-of-the-art Information Technology Park.
- Spread over 151 acres - 5 million sq.ft. of office space and worldclass infrastructure
- Being built in a phased manner at a cost of US $ 375 million
- 50% on built up space (i.e ready to occupy and multi-tenanted buildings)
- 50% as independent campuses to customer specification
- Scope for continous expansion - with the developed taking place in a phased manner, office space will be continously made available for the next 6-8 years,facilitating companies to expand within HITEC city.
- Seamless data and voice communication - through multiple service providers.
- Uninterrupted power - high quality and dedicated power through redundant feeders, with DieselGenertator back-up.
- A home next door - Residential township of independent bungalows and apartment complexes proposed to be laid out across adjacent 87 acres of land.
- Single - window clearance - Dedicated STPI cell for accelerated software exports and streamlined hardware imports.
- Host of incentives - by state and central governments.